Total Pageviews

Copyright

All photos and content are owned by reallifeminis. Please do not copy or redistribute without permission from reallifeminis.
Thanks.
ODesign. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Beautiful Coastal Kitchen



It's been a little while since I've posted.  I can't seem to get out of the workroom/laundry room.  My mind is bubbling over with ideas.  Here's a formerly blue and yellow stock Barbie kitchen I redid in a coastal yet nostalgic way.  Actually, I used the blue paint that I have on my own french country kitchen chairs.  The little soup bowls are a nod to my favorite dishes.  The life size ones are actually shaped like birdnests with the same cream and blue coloring.  I guess you could say I feel right at home in this kitchen.
Since I last posted I've had a bit more interest in my little redo's.  I've sold everything I've made.  Albeit my labor has been for free.  The detail that a redo takes, or that I desire to put into it, sometimes covers a 2 to 3 day period.  That doesn't account for the brewing time in my mind. Yes, as all of us know, we are sometimes our own limiting factor.  If we could duplicate or triplicate ourselves we could do a whole lot more.  Oh, well enjoy the journey.  I hope you like my little mini creations.  I'd love to hear your comments.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment