Total Pageviews

Copyright

All photos and content are owned by reallifeminis. Please do not copy or redistribute without permission from reallifeminis.
Thanks.
ODesign. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The PIeces are Coming Together...

Hello all...thought I'd share another piece of the puzzle as my work continues to evolve.  I just couldn't resist getting right to work on a "glammed up" mid century style sofa to go along with the mirrored chest.  I love the versatility of the linen like fabric with the silver threads running through.  Tufting and trim are two of my favorite design details so I decided to add both to this piece.   This is my second from the ground up sofa.  No painting or refurbishing here.  
Stay tuned to to see the remaining pieces for the room.  I am working on a chair.  It's in the "still in my brain" stage right now.  
The coffee table is a little further along.  I have an idea and a few components put together.  
Of course the room has got to have a fluffy rug and fabulous lamp.  Beyond that I guess we just have to wait and see.  Hope you like what I have so far.  The finished room will be for sale.  If you are interested please email.  I don't think this room will be on EBay.  
Also if you'd like to be the first to know about upcoming creations, email me and I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for stopping by.  

No comments:

Post a Comment