Total Pageviews

Copyright

All photos and content are owned by reallifeminis. Please do not copy or redistribute without permission from reallifeminis.
Thanks.
ODesign. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Hollywood Glam



 Happy Monday everyone.  It was a beautiful weekend here, a great time to enjoy the outdoors.  It was also a great time to pull out all fabrics, wood, bangles and bobbles and craft the first  in a series of rooms  called Hollywood Glam.  I love the Regency style in life size and miniature.  




Some of you may recall another Hollywood Glam room from last year.  Perhaps the mirrored chest from that room will be appearing again in this series.

Hope you like the first room.  It is called
Hollywood and Blue
Azure sea blue, rhinestone tufts, silver cord detail and acrylic legs make up the cozy chaise lounger.
It is sized perfectly for Barbie or Blythe to curl up with her furry friend, read a book or take a nap.

A geometric twist on the parsons chair gives it a clean, modern feel.  The linen seat is a classic.

The credenza in gold is one of my favorite pieces.
It would look great in any room.

The mirrored coffee tables were brought back.  You may remember these from another room in the past.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you like the pics.


3 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: this room is gorgeos. The room transmits the glamor of Hollywood. You did a great job decorating. I love the blue chair. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I had the house to myself Sunday afternoon so I decided to start this. I worked nonstop until about 2 am. It took a long time but I really like how it turned out in the end.
    I wish I could zap it up to human size. :)

    ReplyDelete