Total Pageviews

Copyright

All photos and content are owned by reallifeminis. Please do not copy or redistribute without permission from reallifeminis.
Thanks.
ODesign. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A preview of 2012

Just wanted to check in and give you a little preview of some things I will be working on for 2012. I spent a little time yesterday trying to find a muse or two. Did you hear tangerine is going to be a big color trend next year. Perfect for me since my favorite piece of life size furniture is a vintage 1976 Heritage tangerine chenille covered sofa.
Purple seems to be getting a great deal of coverage as we close the year. From velvets to chenilles, geometrics and oversized designs, it' passionate purple.
Be on the lookout for chaise loungers, daybeds and a few other thing in these colors. I'll also be working with more glass and plexiglass. A modern dining room and fun art pieces are also on the design pad.


My new fan page is up on Facebook. Be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment